*Please be sure you're logged into your RFU account at the time of registration to avoid duplicate memberships
IN-PERSON EOS INTEGRATOR MASTERCLASS!
- Date: June 26, 2023
- 9-hour session taught by Debra Niewald, Expert EOS Implementer®
- Interact directly with other Integrators on their journey to Integrator mastery
- Eligibility for our Integrator™ Mastery Forum
Fiorella's Event Center
9000 W 137th St
Overland Park, KS 66221
- 30-day access post-Masterclass to a Private Cohort Slack Channel to collaborate solutions to your most pressing issues and create invaluable lifelong connections with your fellow cohort members
- Physical & Digital Masterclass Certificate that you can share with the world
- Extended Video Library Access for 30 days post-course
Monday, June 26, 2023
Breakfast and Registration | 7:00 am - 8:00 am local time
Session | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time
Graduation Cocktail Hour | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm local time
In order to graduate from Integrator Masterclass, you must complete the following requirement:
- Be an active participant during the Integrator Masterclass on June 26. The session will take place from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to book your flights to allow yourself to be in attendance for the entirety of the event. **Anyone who leaves early will not be considered a graduate.
- Refunds or one-time transfers to a future Integrator Masterclass will be granted for all cancellation requests received on or before 14 days in advance of the registered Masterclass. Afterwards, a $250 administration fee per registrant will be deducted from the refund or transfer.
- No transfers or cancellations will be permitted within 72 hours of the Masterclass.